INTENSIVE PORTUGUESE CORSES FOR FOREIGNERS (PLE)
The Linguagest Summer Intensive Portuguese Courses are for those students who would like to learn a language and complete one level in just 6 weeks!
INGUAGEST has 4 levels of PORTUGUESE (PLE) (from A1 to B2.2) according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL).
Each level of Portuguese for Foreigners is for a period of 6 weeks (3 modules of 20h).
At the end of these courses Student will be able to:
- Acquire the main expressions to participate in oral communication and/or develop already acquired skills.
- Improve comprehension skills in both oral, written, grammar and reading skills.
- Prepare to work and/or study in Portugal or other Portuguese-speaking countries.
- Obtain a Certificate of Achievement for a level of Portuguese Language course in only 6 weeks!
These courses are for students who would like to learn the language from the beginning and reach an Elementary or Intermediate level. The student profile is the following:
- People who are living temporarily or permanently in Portuguese-speaking countries or in Portugal
- Students who need to reach a certain level in a short period of time, due to professional reasons.
- Students who are participating in the Erasmus program.
- Linguagest students coming from the Academic year courses, who would like to complete another level at a faster pace and who would like to enter a higher level in the following Academic year courses.
- Adults and/or young adults who would like to take advantage of their summer break to learn or improve the Portuguese language.
Live In-classroom lessons with a teacher. Each lesson is focused on acquiring the main writing and oral communication without developing grammar skills.
Dialogues are role-played based on business trips or real-life situations in Portugal or Portuguese speaking countries; each session is appropriate to the level being studied and is based on CEFRL. The resources used in the classroom activities are based on the recreation of real-life situations so classroom environment is relaxed, productive, but fun.
Summer Courses: After completing 3 modules of a level in the Portuguese as a Foreign Language (PLE) Course, with the minimum final evaluation requirements: Attendance Record (70% and above; Final Mark: 60% and above).
Certificados reconhecidos pela DGERT.
Schedule and Timetables
From 29/06 to 18/09/2015
(Summer Break from 17th to 21st August 2015: school is closed)
From Monday to Friday – 17:00/19:00 or 19:00/21:00
In July from 17:00 to 19:00
|A 1||From 6/07/2015 to 14/08/2015||8|
August from 17:00 to 19:00
|A2.1||From 24/08/2015 to 2/10/2015||8|
|B1.1||From 24/08/2015 to 2/10/2015||8|
If the timetables are not suitable, please, contact us. It would be our pleasure to find a solution that best fits your needs.
Summter Courses: Students who have knowledge of the the language should take the Portuguese Language Placement Test in order to determine the course and level.
Enrollments open as of 15th May to 31st August
Student can join the groups at any time and in any modules as long as they have the level for it.
Click HERE TO ENROLL
As soon as we recieve your contact form, we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Price per Course
Annual Enrollment fee: 30€
Price per Course:
(3 Payment Options)
- Option A, payment of whole course (60-hour course): 265€.
- Option B, two installments of (60-hour course): 132,5€ on the first day and 132,5€ in the middle of the course.
- Option C, payment of modules: 95€ per module for 20 hours.
Material: 5€/module (Consists in activities and worksheets for vocabulary and speaking exercises)