The Linguagest Portuguese for Foreigners Courses, module Academic Year On-line, are ideal for those who wish to learn a language from the beginning to the most advanced level, in a continuous and sustained manner.
Linguagest provides 13 levels of Portuguese for Foreigners (from A1 to C2), according to the Common European Framework of reference of Languages (CEFR).
The academic courses in Portuguese for Foreigners last from 12 to 15 weeks, according to the level attended.
Groups of 5 to 10 students
* Phone Classes. See more: PHONE CLASSES
* Intensive Courses. See more: INTENSIVE COURSES
In an academic year, students are able to achieve 2 to 4 levels.
Other modalities available:
- Become more confident and secure to communicate in Portuguese in any context.
- Develop general conversation and improve pronunciation.
- Improve oral and written comprehension, grammar and reading.
- Consolidate skills necessary for work or studies.
- Prepare to work or study abroad.
- Acquire the skills necessary to take international exams.
- Obtain a level Certificate of Achievement in the Portuguese Language.
- Working professionals who wish to consolidate their skills in Portuguese for professional or personal reasons.
- Foreign students 14 years or older to complement their studies.
- Foreign pensioners living in Portugal seeking to perfect their knowledge of learn Portuguese to interact with other cultures, travel or for personal interest.
On-line video classes (synchronous classes with a teacher). The learning is focused on active conversation starting from the first class, simulating real situations but with personalised follow-up from the teacher and within the framework of each level of the CEFR.
The resources used and proposed activities help recreate every day and professional situations and make each class unique and enjoyable.
Linguagest issues a Certificate of completion of the level of Portuguese, recognised by the General Directorate of Employment and Labour Relations (DGERT), with the following evaluation criteria:
– Minimum attendance of 70%
– Minimum final grade of 60%
ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/2021, from 06/10/2020 to 26/06/2021
(Christmas Holidays: from 21/12/2020 to 2/01/2021, Carnival Holidays: 15,16/02/2021, Easter Holidays: from 29/03 to 04/04/2021)
1 Level = 60 Hrs. = 15 weeks (A1 and A2) or 1 Level = 40 Hrs. = 12 weeks (from B1.1 to C2.2)
CALENDAR OF PORTUGUESE COURSES
|INA1-15/20-1-1-1-1-1||Português LE||A1||2ª e 4ª||19H00-21H00||60H||18/11/2020||17/03/2021||10||€310.00|
|INA1-4/20-1-1-1-1-1||Português LE||A2||3ª e 5ª||19H00-21H00||60H||17/11/2020||16/03/2021||10||€310.00|
|INA2-7/20-1-1-1-1-1||Português LE||B1.1||3ª e 5ª||19H00-21H00||40H||17/11/2020||04/02/2021||10||€219.00|
15 weeks | 60 Hrs. (one level): 280€
12 weeks | 40 Hrs. (one level): 189€
Learning Material and Level Certificate Included
1 20-Hr. Module: 96 €
Fee for annual registration: 30€