PORTUGUESE FOR FOREIGNERS
Linguagest’s Portuguese courses, in-person Academic Year, are ideal for those who want to learn the language from the initial to the most advanced level, continuously and regularly.
Linguagest provides 13 levels of Portuguese (from A1 to C2), from the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Linguagest also offers courses with specific themes according to the needs of each participant.
- Become more confident and secure to communicate in Portuguese in any context.
- Develop general conversation and improve pronunciation.
- Improve oral and written comprehension, grammar and reading.
- Consolidate the skills needed at work or in studies.
- Prepare to go to work or study abroad.
- Acquire the necessary skills to prepare international exams.
- Obtain a Level Certification in Portuguese Language.
- Active professionals who intend to consolidate skills in Portuguese for professional or personal purposes.
- Foreign students aged 14 and over to complete their studies.
- Foreign retirees residing in Portugal seeking to improve their knowledge or learn Portuguese to interact with other cultures, travel or for personal interest.
Linguagest issues a Certificate of Completion of Level English, recognized by DGERT, to students who complete the English course and meet the following final assessment criteria:
* minimum attendance of 70%
* minimum final grade of 60%